Thursday, December 31, 2009

Who Really Needs to Get Well:


This morning I was saddened to hear that someone I look up to was sick and in the hospital. My sadness was amplified throughout the morning as I read a great deal of comments on message boards and twitter not only claiming that his sickness was justified by his actions, but also wishing death upon him. These comments come at the end of a year where Americans witnessed incredible leftist hatred against Sarah Palin, Carrie Prejean, Mr. Limbaugh and several others; all while democrats controlled both houses of congress and the great “unifier” Barrack Obama was president.

Wishing that someone fails is completely different than wishing for their death. The notion that because Rush “hopes Obama fails” it is reasonable to hope for his death is immoral. It was disturbing to witness the Obama administration’s and the far left’s relentless attack on fox news and talk radio throughout this year. It is far more disturbing to realize the left not only wants the opposition quiet, but dead.

I for one do not waste time wishing for the death of entertainers. I imagine that if I did I still would not gloat about one’s illness either vocally or on the internet. I will not only be praying for Rush’s recovery, but for the members of the far-left that have completely lost their moral compass and any bit of class.


Sam Hale

If this is your first time at our blog here is our mission statement:
http://marylandsocietyofpatriots.blogspot.com/2009/07/welcome.html. If you're interested in joining our mailing list or becoming a member please email us at:
marylandpatriots@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment